Monday, August 18, 2008

andiamo a roma!

The time has finally come for Valerie and I to say "ciao" to the States and make our way across the Atlantic Ocean to Rome. Our flight is tomorrow at 9:00AM out of LAX and we arrive in Rome at 8:50AM on Tuesday, August 19th. Aaaack! I'm very nervous for the flight because I don't particularly enjoy flying.... hopefully everything will be okay. 

Here's the address where letters and envelopes can be sent to me (but not packages... I have to find out the deal with that): 

Lisa Marie Bayless
c/o CEA Florence GlobalCampus
Piazza della Repubblica, 6
50123 Firenze, Italia

(There you go, Michkie.)

Alright, time for packing/bed/freaking out. Hopefully I can post when I arrive at the hostel with free internet! 

ciao


1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yay! I'm glad you put up your address!! I can't wait to see pictures =) Talk to you soon!