(1) Get a job-- ughh this takes waaay to much effort, but it must be done! But it scares me, because WTF AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?!
(2) Lose my Italia weight, plus a few more pounds. Which would require me to:
(a) Go to the gym regularly-- 2 times a week is realistic, but 3-4 is ideal.
(b) Eat more healthfully-- so, stop eating a wedge of brie every three days.
(3) Get in shape-- some may think this is the same as losing weight, but it is soooo not. I want to be able to make it through kickboxing classes without wanting to commit suicide, aaaand to hike Half Dome with the girls in the summer!
(4) Drink more water-- if I can't do the first three resolutions, at least this one is fairly easy.
(5) Cook more often (at least once a week)-- it'll give my mom a break and I will spend less money... especially because she'll be buying! It will also help me eat more healthfully.
(6) Drink less alcohol-- I mean, I haven't been drinking a lot, per se, but I definitely drink when I don't need to be drinking, especially beer, which has far too many calories. I should save my alcohol calories for having a glass or 2 of wine with dinner once in a while and special celebrations with friends..... or at least drink light beer. ;)
(7) Get a credit card-- this is kind of random, and it's weird that I don't already have one, but once I get a job, I need to start building my credit so that one day, I can move the f*ck out of Belmont!
(8) Oil paint with Kristin!
Does anyone have more good ideas?