Saturday, September 6, 2008

cin cin!

Ciao! I am drinking wine with my roommates and neighbors in my apartment and I am very excited to get internet for a couple hours! I thought I would make a post while we are preparing to go out dancing tonight. People go out super late here... it's considered very early if you go out at 11pm. Yikes! I need to be rested for my IKEA trip tomorrow. I am psyched because there is a free shuttle from the train station, which is only a 5 minute walk from my apartment! I need some basic stuff like hangers, another set of sheets, some kitchen towels, and a good paring knife (we only got a bread knife and a dull chef knife. LAME! Especially in Italy, the food capital of the world). 

The pizza Margherita with buffalo mozzarella I had the first day I was in Florence. 

I will post about my Siena and utterly AMAZING meal (one of the best meals/nights ever) on Monday when I have more reliable internet. 

ciao


No comments: